WHY SHOULD ONE GO FOR SOLAR?
India is a tropical country where abundant Sunlight is available almost throughout the year. Then why should not we make maximum usage of this freely available green energy in order to avail following benefits.
- Environment friendly
- Co2 emission avoided over 25 years : 94 tons
- Equivalent trees planted : 1.6 Acres
(* Based on a 3Kw system)
- Cost savings:
- Solar tarriff is Rs 2.60 whereas Grid tarriff is @ Rs 14
(In class 1 cities)
- Pay Back period is @ 3 years i.e. ROI is more than 30%
- Less transmission & distribution losses
- As you are generating electricity at your Roof top,there are
very minor losses.
Types of Solar systems
- On grid or Grid tie system
Battery less system. Used with Net meter facility so that unutilized
energy is feed back to grid. It is preferred in metro cities.
- Off grid system
It is used with battery back up. Mostly preferred in areas where frequent
power cuts are observed.
- Hybrid system
Economical system,mostly used in small houses with load upto 1600W
- DC system
DC appliances are used.Therefore no need of PCU/Inverters
Leave a Message